Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MAC Cosmetics Brush Cleanser

I love the brush cleanser by MAC Cosmetics, but i wish that it had a spray top instead. If you have a bottle with a spray top, just remove it and use it for you're MAC Cosmetics brush cleanser. I have the daily brush cleanser by Elf Cosmetics which comes with a spray top.
I just changed it and now i dont waste so much product when i clean my brushes with my MAC brush cleanser.

Before:


After:

Love it, now i can decide exactly how much product i want to use.

What do you think? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is a great idea! I always waste so much of this stuff because it comes out of the bottle so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! sprays make it so much easier to use =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got this cleanser for Christmas and washed my eye brushes with it the other day and found that too much product came out, so thanks for this tip, I'll have to look into getting a spray top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig