Thursday, January 6, 2011

Makeup Organization: Nail Polish Rack


This is the nail polish rack that i bought on ebay. Im super happy about it, its such a cute way to store your nail polishes + you really know which colors you have in your collection.
This nail polish rack holds 20 China Glaze or OPI nail polishes, which is awesome.
You can also get nail polish racks that are much bigger and hold more than 20.

I have 9 nail polishes by China Glaze in my collection. Not much, but its a start.
Only 11 more to go :)


I think this is a perfect way to store nail polishes. I really like how it looks, think its very cute and it looks more neat.

If you are interested in one of these, you can get one HERE

Which nail polish by China Glaze is you're favorite?

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I have a little one like this on my desktop for my top coats and stripers and Konad stamping polishes. It looks so neat and clean. I store my polish on wall mount racks because it looks so pretty and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's best to be organized. That's for sharing. You love your eBay! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! They are totally cute! I WANT ONE! :)

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice rack :D!! i've got two - metallic muse and something sweet. i don't like metallic muse lol so i gave it to a friend. Something sweet - i like the color but their applicator brush sucked :( i think i'll give it away to a friend too... do you like OPI nail polishes though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great sweetie I love it I dont own any OPI or China Glaze nail polishes but I think I need some sorta storage thingy for my nail collection soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig