Friday, March 25, 2011

Leather Jacket




Yesterday i went shopping with my mom and we decided to visit to a store called Fretex (its a seconhand store) where i found this really cool leather jacket. This jacket have a hood which none of my other leather jacket's has. The price was insane, only $10, no one cant beat that.

The tag was still on the jacket which made me buy this right away. I normally dont buy anything from Fretex, but when i find items that i love with the price tag still attached to it, I just cant help myself :)

What do you think about the jacket? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It looks super hot, and it was a great buy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!

    Just to let you know you won my giveaway! Just send me your postal address so I can send you your prize. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice leather jacket. you always find the best deals and nice clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig