Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nubar Jeans Collection


Nubar's Jeans Collection contains three shades that will retail for $19.99 at bynubar.com.
This collection will be available later this season :)

♥ Faded Jeans Light blue shimmer
♥ Boyfriend Jeans Medium blue creme
♥ Dark Wash Jeans Dark blue creme

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

What do you think about this collection? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Amazing collection! Looks like a dupe of "Les Jeans" from Dior... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Principessa Constanze Yeah, it also look a lot like the Chanel collection as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these colors are great...!! Love them!
    thanks for stoping by and your kind comment
    following ya now hun!!

    Blessings and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig