Thursday, September 8, 2011

NYX Cosmetics: Studio Perfect Primer, HD Studio Photogenic Primer & HD Studio Photogenic Foundation [Swatches]

I am always looking for new products to try out, especially foundations since I haven't really found my favorite yet. I havent heard much about these products by NYX Cosmetics, so thats why I decided to order them and give them a try and see how I like them :)

The Studio Perfect Primer is on sale at Cherry Culture right now for $10.75, the HD Studio Photogenic Primer is $14 and the HD Studio Photogenic Foundation is $15.


♥ Studio Perfect Primer, HD Studio Photogenic Primer & HD Studio Photogenic Foundation.


♥ Studio Perfect Primer, HD Studio Photogenic Primer & HD Studio Photogenic Foundation.

Here you have a little information on all three products :)

Studio Perfect Primer
Prep face for makeup application by applying studio perfect primer. This soft formula spreads like butter and lays like silk on the face. It protects and creates a smooth and matte finish on the skin to absorb and spread foundation and powder evenly. the finished look is flawless. Available in 3 shades: clear, lavender to brighten and illuminate yellow undertones, and green to reduce the appearance or red tones.

HD Studio Photogenic Primer
High Definition Studio Photogenic Primer creates a fresh palette for liquid makeup or face powder application. Apply to clean and moisturized face. Silky and lightweight formula helps to erase the appearance of fine lines and pores for a smooth finish before applying foundation. Your makeup will look fresh and flawless all day - even into the wee hours of the night!

HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
NYX's new line of liquid foundation is formulated from HD photogenic synthesis. When light hits skin, the diffusing effect of the foundation reflects the light to make skin appear smooth and reduce the appearance of pores. The foundation covers skin flawlessly with tri-peptides infused to promote collagen generation, reduce wrinkles, and rejuvenate skin. The HD Studio Foundation is ideal fro everyday use, professional shoots and shows under bright lights.

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Have you tried any off these products before? :)
Love Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Never tried these!! Pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad there's no european site that sells NYX products.:(
    I'm really curios about these, but I don't like the idea of buying from the USA, and also the shipping prices on Cherry Culture are pretty high. Oh well, I'll just wait to see your opinion on them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know how you like these! I'm particularly interested in the Studio Photogenic line because I have lovely huge pores on my cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! That studio perfect primer looks kind of scary :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig