Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tarte Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence Collection [Swatches]

I love these lip tints from Tarte Cosmetics, they are so pretty! Im wearing Flashy right now and its a gorgeous pink with glitter, I love it. Here are the swatches of the 5 lip tints from this limited-edition collection :)


♥ L-R: Perky, Glitzy, Flashy, Swank & Dazzled.


♥ L-R: Perky, Glitzy, Flashy, Swank & Dazzled.


♥ L-R: Perky, Glitzy, Flashy, Swank & Dazzled.

Kayla, thank you so much for including these lip tints in the makeup swap, I love them :)

If you enjoy reading my posts, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I would love to talk to you guys♥ Im on Twitter and Facebook all the time, so please feel free to leave me any questions or requests you might have and I will get back to you, I pinky promise :)

Which product from Tarte is your favorite? :)
Love, Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These look really pretty. I have never tried any Tarte products...I probably should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit looks amazing! i especially love Perky. Thank-you for the pictures and swatches :)
    http://putbeautytowords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty :) been thinking about getting these but weren't sure.

    Thanks for sharing

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jenn Let me know what you think if you decide to get these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look pretty awesome Christine!! Would keep a note for these..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got these and have loved the one I tried out, but haven't had a chance to review them yet! They are a great deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been much into lip tints but these look so yummy. Such lovely colors <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig