Friday, May 3, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Brights and Florals

Hey lovelies :-)
The weather has been great lately, and it's finally starting to get warmer outside. I'm so happy that spring is here, because that means that I get to put together cute outfits and share them with you guys.

I love sharing my personal style with you guys. Spring and summer is the only time that I can wear shorts, skirts and dresses without freezing my butt off, ha ha! Let me know what you think about this look in the comments down below, your feedback means a lot to me :-) 






What I'm wearing:
♥ Top from H&M.
♥ Skirt from H&M.
♥ Belt from eBay.
♥ Shoes from Jenny Skavlan's collection for Bik Bok.

I'm wearing my new neon orange top that I picked up from H&M. I absolutely love it! It was only $8, which is a total steal in my book. I paired it with this lovely floral skirt which is also from H&M, this belt from eBay and these cute boots from Jenny Skavlan for Bik Bok :-)

Are you excited for spring/summer? What do you think about this look? :-)
Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. love your look dear! especially the top! perfect for summer :)
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit <3 The boots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute :)

    http://www.onestilettoatatime.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit. I've been obsessing lately over that neon orange pink color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is really pretty! I might even get one for myself. I have not been to H&M in a long time, because I buy a lot of clothing from Ebay now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, Love the belt.

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog.
    Please take some time out & visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ale Thank you so much <3 Yeah, me too. It's such a pretty color for summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chris Thank you so much, I really like it. I love eBay, which sellers do you recommend and love? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the top. The colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig