Thursday, December 5, 2013

CIATE MINI MANI MONTH ADVENT CALENDAR DAY.5: ENCORE

Hey Everyone :-)
How are you guys doing? Are you having a good start to December? It's December 5th, which means that it's time to open up the fifth hatch in our Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. Are you ready? Let's jump right into today's Ciate nail polish! :-)

 ♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Encore. 

♥ Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Encore. 

Ciate Mini Nail Polish in Encore is a pretty, creamy muted orange. It's very easy to apply, and it goes on very smoothly and evenly on the nails. It dries quickly, and it's fully opaque in two coats.

I like Encore a lot more than Hopscotch, which was that bright orange shade hiding behind hatch number three in the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar (link to the post HERE). Encore is a lot warmer than Hopscotch, which makes it a more wearable shade. I really like how Encore looks on me with my skin tone, most off the orange nail polishes that I've tried doesn't look good on me! Encore is a shade that I'm very pleased with, and it's also a great shade for the Fall and Winter months! :-)

What do you think about Encore? Would you wear it? :-) Love, Christine♥
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig