Friday, August 21, 2015

BEAUTY HAUL: COLOURPOP COSMETICS

Today's blog post is going to be a quick haul featuring the items that I ordered from ColourPop Cosmetics a couple of weeks ago. ColourPop has been the talk of the town for quite some time now and a very popular brand among beauty bloggers all around the world. With their lovely products and amazing prices, there is no doubt that they are here to stay! :-) 
 ♥ ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in Trap, (HERE), Solow, (HERE) & Bumble, (HERE). 

When I saw that ColourPop tweeted about their new Ultra Matte Lips, I immediately jumped on their website to browse through the color selection. I ended up with only three Ultra Matte Lips in my cart and I'm quite proud of myself, ha ha. I have never been that into matte lips, so I thought that it would be best to start with a couple of shades, just in case they are not my cup of tea.

I picked up Trap, Solow and Bumble, which are all on the more neutral side. All three shades look really pretty, so I'm excited to test them out and see how I like them.
♥ ColourPop Cosmetics Where The Light Is, (HERE).
♥ ColourPop Cosmetics Where The Light Is, (HERE). 

I also ended up adding the Where The Light Is foursome to my shopping cart, which was created by the lovely KathleenLights on YouTube. I think this little foursome of eyeshadows look beautiful so I can't wait to play around with them. I'm a big fan of Kathleen, she has been a favorite of mine for a while now. Would you like to see swatches and a review on this collection?  

What are your thoughts on the new Ultra Matte Lips from ColourPop? Will you be picking up any shades from the range? What do you think about the KathleenLights collaboration with ColourPop? Do you like the colors that she created? :-) 

Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I've been really wanting to try some Colourpop products, Where The Light Is is really tempting me!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the shadows are so gorgeous. Let me know what you think about it if you decide to pick it up :-) x

      Delete
  2. Ive heard so much about this brand! i see them all the time on instagram too maybe they are worth checking out

    http://britishbeautyblogger.com/article/mind-your-prs-qs/#comment-610489

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give them a go, their products are really lovely and so affordable as well :-) x

      Delete
  3. Hey!
    I wanted to ask you how you ordered from colourpop.com, they only ship to canada and US?

    Take care!
    Grete :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Shipito, which is a mail forwarding website. I have used it for a while now and I really like it. They are easy to use and their shipping cost isn't too expensive either :-) x

      https://www.shipito.com/

      Delete
  4. Love the look of where the light is palette. So pretty! Wish we could have easy access to Colourpop in the UK. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Naked Smoky Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, such a pretty little collection. Have you tried out anything from ColourPop before? :-) x

      Delete
  5. HI Christine, my name is Christine too!
    I just wanted to say that I recently came across your blog and love it.
    Your photos are outstanding, what camera do you use to take your photos with?

    http://metallicpearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine <3 Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it :-D

      Thank you so much, you're so sweet. I use a Canon EOS 550D :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig