Wednesday, August 26, 2015

MY MONTHLY FAVORITES: AUGUST 2015

Yet another month have passed by, which meas that it's time for me to share my August beauty favorites with you. Despite being sick with the flu and a really bad cough, August has been a good month. I have tried out a handful of new products this month, but only a few of them has made their way into my favorites. I have also re-discovered a couple of products as well, which I'm really excited to share with you in today's post. 
 
So if you want to see what beauty products I have been loving this month, then keep reading! :-) 
 ♥ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, (HERE). 

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is hands down one of my favorite top coats to finish of my new manicure. It makes the nail polish look gorgeous and so shiny. It evens out any mistakes that you might have made during the application and makes the nail polish look flawless on. It dries very quickly and it makes the nails quite hard, almost like gel nails.

The only thing that I don't like about Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat is that it gets all goopy after a while. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about if you have tried it out for yourself. Seche makes a product called Seche Restore, (HERE) which is an restoration thinner. It's going to restore your Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to it's original consistency with only a few drops of the restoration thinner. I think it's a must have if you own a bottle of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat in your collection.  

 ♥ NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Peach, (HERE). 

 ♥ NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Peach, (HERE). 

 ♥ NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Peach, (HERE). 

You might have seen me talk about this beauty of a blush in a couple of my previous monthly favorites posts, if not your in for a real treat. NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Peach is a gorgeous peachy pink blush, which I have been reaching for a lot this month. It's nicely pigmented and it looks so pretty and natural on the cheeks. It's a lovely every day blush, which looks beautiful with any makeup look. I'm a big fan of these powder blushes from NYX Cosmetics. I think that the quality is great and they are quite affordable as well, which is always a good thing! :-) 
 ♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish in Cliche Mania, (HERE). 

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish in Cliche Mania is a gorgeous, medium dark purple. I have been wearing it on my nails for the past couple of weeks and I'm already hooked on it. The formula and pigmentation is wonderful and it's so creamy and easy to apply. It has held up pretty nicely on my nails. No chips during the first week, which is quite rare for me. Nail polishes usually only last up to 5-6 days on my nails, no matter what base and top coat I'm using.

Cliche Mania is such a gorgeous color, which I think is the perfect color for Autumn and Winter. I'm already looking forward to painting my nails with this color again, it's such a stunning shade. If you missed my latest nail post featuring this lovely nail polish, you can check it out here! :-)
♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude, (HERE).

♥ L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude, (HERE). 

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in Fairest Nude is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. It's a beautiful pinky brown with a shiny finish. It's a smooth, creamy and pigmented lipstick that last a while on my lips before I need to re-apply it. It's a little on the darker side, which I really like. I'm obsessed with deeper and darker nudes, I just think that they look a lot better on me compared to the more lighter shades.Definitely make sure to let me know your thoughts on Fairest Nude if you have tried it out or what you think about it if you do decide to pick up a tube for yourself. I would love to hear what you think about it! :-) 
 ♥ Lush Cosmetics Mask Of Magnaminty, (HERE). 

♥ Lush Cosmetics Mask Of Magnaminty, (HERE). 

Lush Cosmetics Mask Of Magnaminty has been my go-to face mask in August. It's a peppermint mask, which fights breakouts and help your skin return to it's tip top condition. It's quite thick and it leaves behind that tingly, cold feeling on the skin. I like to use it once a week to keep my skin pimple free. I love that it's got a green tint to it, makes me look like The Hulk whenever I'm wearing it, haha. 

I love how amazing and hydrated my skin feels after I've rinsed it off, such a refreshing feeling. Whenever I can feel or see a pimple starting to pop out, I apply this on the area and let it sit on my skin for about 10-15 minutes (I usually do this before I go to bed) and it's completely gone the next morning. It's magic in a tub, definitely worth picking up if you struggle with breakouts. 

What products have you been loving this month? Have you tried out any of my favorites? If you have, what do you think about them? :-) 
Love, Christine ♥
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I have been wanting to try Cupcake, need to order that next time I'm going some shopping on their website. Thanks for reminding me :-D x

      Delete
  2. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade of that NYX blush looks gorgeous and I really like the nail polish too, perfect for fall x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are both gorgeous. You should definitely give them a go, I think you would like them too :-) x

      Delete
  4. fairest nude is such a nice color !

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | twitter | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favorites! The lipstick and nail polish colors are absolutely perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey <3 Yeah, they are really wonderful :-) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig